Natural language understanding (NLU) has become these days almost synonymous with AI: chatbots, machine translation, synthetic voices and natural language generation to name just a few. While the main World languages are well represented in cloud services (Google, Azure, AWS…) things are different if your business targets e.g. Dutch, Swedish or Welsh. If you need NLU with a non-English corpus or you rather not use the publicly available cloud service we’re there to help:
- guide you through creating custom language models (e.g. using Spacy’s Prodigy)
- make the most of entailment, coreferences and whatnot
- create custom machine learning models
- combine language with a bot framework (typically creating intends from data)
- convert language to semantic representations and ontologies
- augment cloud services with out-of-band techniques.